Starting School - September 2017
Published: 24 August 2016
The application process for children due to start school in September 2017 will begin on Monday 3 October 2016. West Sussex County Council no longer sends individual letters to parents but is advertising the application arrangements as widely as possible.
Available here is a poster and leaflet here giving details of the application process. The key points are:
- Apply online at www.westsussex.gov.uk/admissions
- Applications can be made between 3 October 2016 and 15 January 2017
- Special rules apply for house movers until 23 March 2017
- The Information for Parents booklet is available on our website
- Further information is available by ringing 03330 142 903
Applications made after the closing date cannot be considered until all on time applications have been processed. This may mean it is not possible to offer a child a place at a local school. Please read and apply by the closing date.