Local Government - Who Does What?

Bognor Regis Town Council

Is responsible for:

Allotments; Organising and promoting Town events; Town Force; Sponsored planting; Some benches; Input on planning applications; Seafront beacon; Improvement of signage and restoration of neglected architectural features; Dealing with graffiti; Seafront showers; In Bloom; Picturedrome cinema building; Specific street lights and Supporting local organisations and events via a grants programme.

Contact us

Telephone: 01243 867744

Arun District Council 
Is responsible for:

Environmental Health; Revenue (Council Tax 
collection); Housing; Leisure; Recreation (Parks); Planning Applications; Economic and cultural development; Regeneration; Elections and waste collection.

Contact: www.arun.gov.uk

Telephone: 01903 737500
West Sussex County Council  
Provides 80% of services including:

Maintaining roads and footpaths; Social Services for adults and children; Schools; Waste Disposal; Libraries; Registrar Services; Trading Standards and Fire and Rescue Service.

Telephone: 01243 777100