£92m Culture Recovery Fund for Heritage
Published: 11 August 2020
The Culture Recovery Fund for Heritage has been created to support organisations across the heritage sector that were financially sustainable before the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, have exhausted all other financing options, and are now at risk of failure.
It is open to organisations in England, including:
· not for profit organisations that manage heritage sites, venues or attractions
· local authorities, universities and other public sector bodies that manage heritage sites, venues or attractions
· private owners of heritage sites, venues or attractions that are normally open to the public 28 days a year or more
· for profit businesses that are a vital part of the heritage ecosystem and who generate the largest portion of their income from heritage work, this includes conservators, contractors, specialists and suppliers
· organisations that manage culturally significant assets or collections
· organisations that provide significant support to the heritage sector
All you need to know about applying is in the guidance on our website. Double-check you are eligible and start your application today.
The deadline to apply is midday Monday 17 August.
Don’t miss out on heritage recovery funding. Apply without delay. website here:- www.heritagefund.org.uk